Weekly News Recap
Best Buy to start selling Kindle
From Publishers Weekly:
Best Buy announced yesterday that it would begin selling Amazon’s Kindle in stores. This means that Kindle shoppers have several places to go and handle a Kindle before buying, including Target and Staples in addition to Best Buy. The retailer doesn’t cite an exact date for when the Kindle will be for sale in stores, saying only it will arrive “later in the season.”
I love sharing the USA Today bestselling Harlequin Presents books each month — and September is turning out to be especially sweet since two authors have made the top 50! They are:
- #43 – Marriage: To Claim His Twins by Penny Jordan
- #49 – One Night…Nine-Month Scandal by Sarah Morgan
Way to go Penny and Sarah!
Plus, the other 4 Presents out right now also made the top 100!
- #55 – The Andreou Marriage Arrangement by Helen Bianchin
- #67 – The Billionaire’s Housekeeper Mistress by Emma Darcy
- #77 – Kat and the Dare-Devil Spaniard by Sharon Kendrick
- #99 – The Virgin’s Proposition by Anne McAllister
Congratulations everyone, what a great accomplishment!
- Posted in: industry news